Introversion is an innate quality that can take a backseat when people skills are required to achieve a goal. While self-reflections are rare during business hours, the home should be able to give the necessary recharging for introverted batteries.
These are the things that introverts would love to have in their homes after a long day.
1. Chaise lounge – This ultra-comfortable daybed are perfect for afternoon readings and sound tripping. These double as couch so it’s probably better to put them in the living room for functionality. Then again, the bedroom is much more private.
2. Tub – Downtime sounds fun ina bubble bath. The privacy of the bathroom is one of the best places an introvert is running to for that much needed solace.
3. Window seat – Lovin’ watching the rain pouring down the window pane? Nothing can be more satisfying than bundling beside the window.
4. Roller shutters – Having control over the windows can be totally liberating. Roller shutters, suggests Half Price Shutters, reduce noise coming from the outside. It also increases privacy without totally alienating the people in the house. Introverts don’t totally love the dark, but toning down a room’s light is more evoking of a peaceful mind and is most advisable for relaxation.
5. Lamp shade – Reading is one pastime an introvert loves doing alone. A good lighting beside anywhere is a great way to keep the pages turning even in the middle of the night, which is the best part of the day for people who need peace, that is. The right lamp for reading is the tricky work, however. A good one doesn’t have glare and can be adjusted to a comfortable angle.
6. Hammock – Summer or not, a hammock easily recharges tired bones. The slow swinging motion of the hammock massages the body. On its own, the hammock is a perfect companion.
7. Wicker rocker – Another nostalgic piece of furniture that can send an introvert into hiding, is the good ol’ hammock. A hammock is very portable and can be propped down anywhere as long as there’s a good view to look for hours.
Relaxing the introvert way can befun. With these at home, any introvert is bound to rest his mind and body.